Location: Remote / Jerusalem
Workload: Consultant, up to 100 hours
Mosaic United is looking for an experienced operations consultant to assess the current Israel teen travel market and help shape wide-reaching Israel travel policy as we expand internationally. The ideal candidate has vast experience in the field of tour operations, and is able to advise on best practices in the teen tourism industry as well as suggest interventions to decrease costs across the field.
Consultant will be asked to
- Prepare field map of key teen tourism areas (i.e., transportation, housing, relevant sites)
- Highlight strategic opportunities and challenges in the teen travel market
- Recommend specific interventions to decrease costs and improve teen market
- Provide input on itinerary building and educational narratives
Skills and Qualifications
- Background in tour operations or travel logistics
- Intimate knowledge of Israel’s educational tourism market, trends, and pricing
- Fluent in English and Hebrew
- Passion for creating immersive experiences for teens
- Excellent organization and self-management skills
Not sure you meet all our qualifications? Research shows that some individuals tend to only apply if they meet every requirement. If you believe you could excel in this role, we encourage you to apply.
Please send your resume, a few sentences on why you would be a good fit, and your hourly rate to email@example.com.
Mosaic United represents a joint strategic partnership between the State of Israel and global Jewry to strengthen Jewish identity and connection to Israel among the next generation of Jews around the world.
Through a foundational partnership with RootOne, Mosaic United aims to revitalize the Israel teen travel market and position high-quality, high-impact Israel trips as a rite of passage for every Jewish teen.