The Strategic Planning Coordinator’s role is to support the Strategy Team – in its mission to develop and scale transformative opportunities for young Jews around the world to enhance their Jewish identity and connection to Israel – through research, analysis, concept iteration, and strong project management.
The role offers the opportunity to influence the design and launch of large-scale global initiatives, obtain exposure to Jewish life and leaders around the world, gain strategic planning skills by experiencing all stages of the R&D process, and more.
The role includes assisting the strategy team in
- Thought partnership as an integral part of a team planning future large-scale interventions
- Conducting and providing comprehensive research on areas of future investment, including (but not limited to): existing research literature, research and mapping of potential target audiences, key organizations, and partners
- Developing concepts and ideas for interventions
- Writing and developing business plans, partnership agreements, and other written materials
- Project evaluation and assessment, including quantitative and qualitative metrics
- Organizing assets, documents, and tasks, as well as managing reporting documents
- Streamlining projects and deadlines, ensuring clear communication between parties
- Communicating and coordinating with internal and external contacts
- Cooperating with all staff members on general Mosaic United activities and initiatives
Desired experience and characteristics
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Jewish non-profit, education, engagement, think-tank, communal or related organization
- Deep familiarity with the Jewish world and global Jewry
- Passionate about Mosaic United’s mission and vision, Jewish identity, and Israel education
- Relevant academic degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research and analytical abilities
- Excellent project management skills
- Organizational skills and ability to work effectively under pressure and within timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew
- May require working occasionally at unconventional hours due to time zone demands
Position is part-to-full time with negotiable and flexible hours in a hybrid Jerusalem office environment.
Compensation: Salary range 6,000-10,500 NIS monthly, commensurate with experience and proportionate to agreed upon hours.
To apply, send your CV with the subject line “Strategy Coordinator” to email@example.com
Mosaic United is a ground-breaking strategic partnership between global Jewry and the State of Israel, which strengthens Jewish identity and connection to Israel among Jews worldwide by equipping partner organizations with resources and challenging them with criteria and standards to expand breadth and depth of programming.