This position is an opportunity to join a young company with a lean, start-up culture in the non-profit space, work with a professional and passionate team of colleagues, and a chance to meaningfully impact the Jewish people and Israel. The role will give you the opportunity to work closely with the Israeli government and partners from around the Jewish world.
Reporting to: Yisraelim Director
Location: Remote + Jerusalem Office
• Handle ongoing correspondence and coordination with providers and stakeholders
• Manage detailed data and prepare regular reporting to stakeholders
• Assisting in project development and execution
• Ensure smooth and efficient pillar operations, including scheduling, transcribing and logistics
• Prepare translations from Hebrew to English and vice-versa
• Support PR and marketing
• Other project management and administrative tasks as assigned by the Pillar Director or CEO
• Native-level English plus excellent written and spoken Hebrew
• Highly organized and self-motivated
• Flexible and available (to accommodate working with international partners)
• Familiarity with Jewish education around the world – advantage
• Team player who shows initiative
• Confident, concise, and clear communicator; ability to translate and proofread
• High level of computer literacy (Excel, PowerPoint, CRM software)
Salary range is 8,000 to 10,000 NIS per month.
Yisraelim was launched in 2020 to invest in the estimated one-million Israelis and children of Israelis living around the world, with the goal of increasing and improving engagement with this population and fostering communities and a sense of belonging that will nourish the Jewish and Israeli identities of the next generation.
About Mosaic United
Mosaic United is a groundbreaking strategic partnership between global Jewry and the State of Israel, which strengthens Jewish identity and connection to Israel among Jews worldwide by equipping partner organizations with resources and challenging them with criteria and standards to expand breadth and depth of programming. Mosaic’s key initiatives include the Campus Pillar, Shalom Corps, Yisraelim, and Teen Travel.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com