Mosaic United is launching an international platform to incubate, support, and network emerging peer-led Jewish communities.
- Lead the implementation and development of Mosaic United’s Community Building Platform
- Cultivate and steward relationships with current and potential partners
- Envision potential for the platform to increase its reach and impact globally, and secure additional partnerships to achieve its potential
- Work closely with Israel’s Ministry of Diaspora Affairs and other stakeholders
- Ensure that all projects abide by structural, educational, and financial criteria as well as reporting requirements
- Ensure targets and milestones are met, and coordinate reporting and payment schedules
- Coordinate third-party audit and/or evaluation processes including specific goals, targets, and quantitative and qualitative metrics
- Serve as Mosaic’s resident “expert” on Jewish Community Building, and support integrating relevant community building principles in Mosaic’s other projects
- Advance the broader vision of Mosaic United
Desired Experience and Characteristics
- At least 10 years of professional experience
- Relevant academic degree; master’s degree a plus
- Familiarity with the Jewish organizational/communal landscape and global Jewry
- Previous experience in project management including the management of large-scale budgets
- Previous experience in Jewish communal leadership, community building/development, social activism/entrepreneurship, or related
- Experience in fundraising and partnership building
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Excellent research and analysis abilities and computer literacy
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and self-directed; ability to set and achieve goals independently
- Excellent people and leadership skills; ability to establish trust with partners
- Passionate about Mosaic United’s mission and vision, Jewish identity, and Israel education
- May require occasional travel abroad and unconventional hours due to time zone differences
Position is full-time (with global overtime) in a hybrid office environment in Jerusalem.
Compensation: Salary range 20,000-23,000 NIS monthly, commensurate with experience.
To apply, send your CV with the subject line “Community” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mosaic United is a groundbreaking strategic partnership between global Jewry and the State of Israel, which strengthens Jewish identity and connection to Israel among Jews worldwide by equipping partner organizations with resources and challenging them with criteria and standards to expand breadth and depth of programming.