Teen Tourism Operations Consultant
Location: Remote / Jerusalem
Workload: Consultant, up to 100 hours
Mosaic United is looking for an experienced operations consultant to assess the current Israel teen travel market and help shape wide-reaching Israel travel policy as we expand internationally. The ideal candidate has vast experience in the field of tour operations, and is able to advise on best practices in the teen tourism industry as well as suggest interventions to decrease costs across the field.
Consultant will be asked to
- Prepare field map of key teen tourism areas (i.e., transportation, housing, relevant sites)
- Highlight strategic opportunities and challenges in the teen travel market
- Recommend specific interventions to decrease costs and improve teen market
- Provide input on itinerary building and educational narratives
Skills and Qualifications
- Background in tour operations or travel logistics
- Intimate knowledge of Israel’s educational tourism market, trends, and pricing
- Fluent in English and Hebrew
- Passion for creating immersive experiences for teens
- Excellent organization and self-management skills
Not sure you meet all our qualifications? Research shows that some individuals tend to only apply if they meet every requirement. If you believe you could excel in this role, we encourage you to apply.
Please send your resume, a few sentences on why you would be a good fit, and your hourly rate to email@example.com.
Mosaic United represents a joint strategic partnership between the State of Israel and global Jewry to strengthen Jewish identity and connection to Israel among the next generation of Jews around the world.
Through a foundational partnership with RootOne, Mosaic United aims to revitalize the Israel teen travel market and position high-quality, high-impact Israel trips as a rite of passage for every Jewish teen.
This position is an opportunity to join a young company with a lean, start-up culture in the non-profit space, work with a professional and passionate team of colleagues, and a chance to meaningfully impact the Jewish people and Israel. The role will give you exposure to all aspects of the organization’s operations and strategy, and an opportunity to gain skills and insight in a wide range of areas.
Reporting to: Director of Operations
Workload: Full-time plus global overtime
Location: Hybrid office environment in Jerusalem
Start date: January 2023
- Assisting with all the professional needs of the CEO
- Scheduling and assistance for CEO, CFO, CSO and other management positions
- Travel planning and coordinating
- Assisting with logistics for conferences and convenings
- Day-to-day office management and administration of the company such as filing, reserving meeting rooms, and maintaining office supplies
- Coordinating and assisting with team meetings, team events, and office morale
- Detailed recordkeeping and management of organizational information and files
- Attending meetings for the purpose of notetaking
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Editing documents
- Carry out any other such duties as required by the CEO or Director of Operations
- Fluent in Hebrew and English
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- High flexibility and availability
- Team player and proactive
- Excellent written communication skills
- Confident and concise at presenting information and ability to proofread
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy
- Extensive experience working in a busy office
- Excellent at working within tight deadlines and effectively under pressure
Salary: 8,000 NIS monthly + benefits
To apply, send your CV with the subject line “Executive Assistant” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mosaic United represents a joint strategic partnership between the State of Israel and global Jewry to strengthen Jewish identity and connection to Israel among the next generation of Jews around the world. Mosaic brings together established and new Jewish organizations across fields of engagement, equips them with funding and other resources, and challenges them with educational standards to expand the breadth and depth of their programming.
Operations Coordinator (temporary maternity leave replacement)
This position is an opportunity to join a young company with a lean, start-up culture in the non-profit space, work with a professional and passionate team of colleagues, and a chance to meaningfully impact the Jewish people and Israel. The role will give you the opportunity to work closely with the Israeli government and partners from around the Jewish world.
Reporting to: Yisraelim Director
Location: Remote + Jerusalem Office
• Handle ongoing correspondence and coordination with providers and stakeholders
• Manage detailed data and prepare regular reporting to stakeholders
• Assisting in project development and execution
• Ensure smooth and efficient pillar operations, including scheduling, transcribing and logistics
• Prepare translations from Hebrew to English and vice-versa
• Support PR and marketing
• Other project management and administrative tasks as assigned by the Pillar Director or CEO
• Native-level English plus excellent written and spoken Hebrew
• Highly organized and self-motivated
• Flexible and available (to accommodate working with international partners)
• Familiarity with Jewish education around the world – advantage
• Team player who shows initiative
• Confident, concise, and clear communicator; ability to translate and proofread
• High level of computer literacy (Excel, PowerPoint, CRM software)
Salary range is 8,000 to 10,000 NIS per month.
Yisraelim was launched in 2020 to invest in the estimated one-million Israelis and children of Israelis living around the world, with the goal of increasing and improving engagement with this population and fostering communities and a sense of belonging that will nourish the Jewish and Israeli identities of the next generation.
About Mosaic United
Mosaic United is a groundbreaking strategic partnership between global Jewry and the State of Israel, which strengthens Jewish identity and connection to Israel among Jews worldwide by equipping partner organizations with resources and challenging them with criteria and standards to expand breadth and depth of programming. Mosaic’s key initiatives include the Campus Pillar, Shalom Corps, Yisraelim, and Teen Travel.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com