This position is an opportunity to join a young company with a lean, start-up culture in the non-profit space, work with a professional and passionate team of colleagues, and a chance to meaningfully impact the Jewish people and Israel. The role will give you exposure to all aspects of the organization’s operations and strategy, and an opportunity to gain skills and insight in a wide range of areas.
Reporting to: Director of Operations
Workload: Full-time plus global overtime
Location: Hybrid office environment in Jerusalem
- Assisting with all the professional needs of the CEO
- Scheduling and assistance for CEO, CFO, CSO and other management positions
- Travel planning and coordinating
- Assisting with logistics for conferences and convenings
- Day-to-day office management and administration of the company such as filing, reserving meeting rooms, and maintaining office supplies
- Coordinating and assisting with team meetings, team events, and office morale
- Detailed recordkeeping and management of organizational information and files
- Attending meetings for the purpose of notetaking
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Editing documents
- Carry out any other such duties as required by the CEO or Director of Operations
- Fluent in Hebrew and English
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- High flexibility and availability
- Team player and proactive
- Excellent written communication skills
- Confident and concise at presenting information and ability to proofread
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy
- Extensive experience working in a busy office
- Excellent at working within tight deadlines and effectively under pressure
Salary: Salary range 9,000 – 11,000 NIS monthly, commensurate with experience.
To apply, send your CV with the subject line “Executive Assistant” to email@example.com.
Mosaic United represents a joint strategic partnership between the State of Israel and global Jewry to strengthen Jewish identity and connection to Israel among the next generation of Jews around the world. Mosaic brings together established and new Jewish organizations across fields of engagement, equips them with funding and other resources, and challenges them with educational standards to expand the breadth and depth of their programming.
מכרז פומבי מס’ 01/2024 למתן שירותי יחסי ציבור ושיווק
המציע הזוכה יידרש ליצור בסיסיים שיווקיים כבקשת המזמינה, לנהל את כל היבטי יחסי הציבור והתקשורת עבור המזמינה, על ידי מיצוב החברה כשותפה בין מדינת ישראל ליהדות העולמית. המציע הזוכה יעבוד על בסיס ריטיינר חודשי עבור המזמינה ולפי צורכיה
An official update of questions and answers can be found here: