Strategic Planning Director Parental Leave Position
The Strategic Planning Director (parental leave position) will serve as part of the Mosaic United strategy team for a period of at least six months. The team is responsible for researching, developing, and scaling transformative opportunities for young Jews around the world to enhance their Jewish identity and connection to Israel. You will play a key role on a small team, contributing creatively and influencing large-scale global initiatives. This will be achieved through field research, analysis, and concept iteration.
Help build, develop, and launch the organization’s future projects, as such the person who fills this role will
- Conduct and provide comprehensive research on areas of potential intervention, including (but not limited to): the market, target audience, key organizations, leaders, and potential donors
- Develop concepts and ideas for interventions from A to Z
- Write and develop business plans including structural, financial, and educational elements
- Develop and implement goals, targets, key performance indicators, and models for evaluation including quantitative and qualitative metrics
- Support the strategic alignment and planning of all Mosaic projects
- Cooperate, provide counsel to, and communicate with all staff members on a regular basis
Desired Experience and Characteristics
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Jewish nonprofit, engagement, think-tank, communal, or related organization particularly with a background in research and strategy development
- Relevant academic degree, master’s degree a plus
- Deep familiarity with the Jewish world and global Jewry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as research and analytical abilities
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work effectively within timelines
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed; ability to set and achieve goals independently and work as part of a team
- Fluent Hebrew and English
- Passionate about Mosaic United’s mission and vision, Jewish identity, and Israel education
- Ability to work under pressure and on tight schedules
- Ability to work full-time in a hybrid office environment in Jerusalem
- May require occasional unconventional hours due to time zone differences
Compensation: Salary range 14,000-16,000 NIS monthly, commensurate with experience.
To apply, send your CV with the subject line “Strategy” to email@example.com
Mosaic United is a groundbreaking strategic partnership between global Jewry and the State of Israel, which strengthens Jewish identity and connection to Israel among Jews worldwide by equipping partner organizations with resources and challenging them with criteria and standards to expand breadth and depth of programming.
Teen Travel Operations Coordinator
Reporting to: Teen Travel Director
Location: Remote + Jerusalem Office
Salary: 10,000-12,000 NIS per month
Mosaic United seeks a motivated and responsible individual to serve as Teen Travel Operations Coordinator. The right candidate will play a vital part in coordinating various projects related to the maintenance and expansion of an international teen initiative, while also contributing to overall vision of the program.
- Work with multiple budgets and manage detailed data and reporting
- Assisting in strategic planning, project development, and execution
- Ensure smooth and efficient operations of the program
- Handle ongoing correspondence and coordination with providers and stakeholders
- Other management and administrative tasks as assigned by Director
Skills and Qualifications
- Passion for creating meaningful experiences
- Excellent written and spoken Hebrew and English
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Flexible and available (to accommodate working with international partners)
- Expert level of computer literacy, specifically Excel
- Confident, concise, and clear communicator with the ability to translate and proofread
- Experience working with teens
- Familiarity with Diaspora Jewry
If you are passionate about blending tactical coordination with strategic visioning and have excellent organizational skills, we encourage you to apply for this position. Not sure you meet all our qualifications? Research shows that some individuals tend to only apply if they meet every requirement. If you believe you could excel in this role, we encourage you to apply.
Please send resume and a few words on why you would be a good fit for this role to TeenTravel@mosaicunited.org
This position is an opportunity to join a young company with a lean, start-up culture in the non-profit space, work with a professional and passionate team of colleagues, and a chance to meaningfully impact the Jewish people and Israel. The role will give you exposure to all aspects of the organization’s operations and strategy, and an opportunity to gain skills and insight in a wide range of areas.
Reporting to: Director of Operations
Workload: Full-time plus global overtime
Location: Hybrid office environment in Jerusalem
- Assisting with all the professional needs of the CEO
- Scheduling and assistance for CEO, CFO, CSO, and other management positions
- Travel planning and coordinating
- Assisting with logistics for conferences and convenings
- Day-to-day office management and administration of the company such as filing, reserving meeting rooms, and maintaining office supplies
- Coordinating and assisting with team meetings, team events, and office morale
- Detailed recordkeeping and management of organizational information and files
- Attending meetings for the purpose of notetaking
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Editing documents
- Carry out any other such duties as required by the CEO or Director of Operations
- Fluent in Hebrew and English
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- High flexibility and availability
- Team player and proactive
- Excellent written communication skills
- Confident and concise at presenting information and ability to proofread
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy
- Extensive experience working in a busy office
- Excellent at working within tight deadlines and effectively under pressure
Salary range: 8,000 – 10,000 NIS monthly, commensurate with experience
To apply, send your CV with the subject line “Executive Assistant” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mosaic United represents a joint strategic partnership between the State of Israel and global Jewry to strengthen Jewish identity and connection to Israel among the next generation of Jews around the world. Mosaic brings together established and new Jewish organizations across fields of engagement, equips them with funding and other resources, and challenges them with educational standards to expand the breadth and depth of their programming.
הודעה על כוונה להתקשר עם ספק יחיד לפי תקנה 3א(א)(1) לתקנות חובת המכרזים, תשנ”ג-1993
מוזאיק יונייטד בע”מ (חל”צ) (להלן: “מוזאיק“) מעוניינת להתקשר עם מכון בינ”ה (להלן:”מכון בינה“) לצורך הקמת קהילה בבודפשט לישראלים שבחרו לחיות בבודפשט (להלן “הפרויקט”) מטעם פילר הישראלים של מוזאיק.
לאחר מחקר מעמיק, ובעקבות חוות הדעת של בעל הסמכות המקצועית במוזאיק נמצא כי, מכון בינה הינה הספק היחיד אשר יכול לעמוד בדרישות מוזאיק ובצרכים הנדרשים למימוש הפרויקט, וזאת בשל הסיבות הבאות,לאור ייחודיות אופי הישראלים בעיר, יש צורך שהארגון המקים יעמוד בכל הדרישות להלן כמו כן, הספק הנבחר נדרש להיות בעל ניסיון מוכח בביצוע פרויקטים דומים, בהיקף המבוקש וכן בעל ניסיון מוכח בעבודה עם גורמים ממשלתיים ומלכ”רים, כדלקמן;
- יכולת הקמת מרכז קהילתי לישראלים בבודפשט
- ארגון ללא זהות דתית או מפלגה פוליטית ברורה
- ארגון גדול המסוגל לעמוד בפיילוט בעלויות גבוהות.
- ארגון שיש לו תורם עצמאי מעבר לשותפות עם מוזאיק.
- ארגון בעל קשר ישיר ויכולת לעבוד עם ארגונים קיימים בעיר.
אדם הסבור, כי קיים ספק אחר המסוגל לבצע את ההתקשרות האמורה יכול לפנות לחברה באמצעות דוא”ל email@example.com וזאת לא יאוחר מיום 7.1.2023 בשעה 10:00 תוך ציון שם מלא ופרטים ליצירת קשר.