Request for Proposal:
Summer Camp for Ukrainian Jews
Apply by 2 JUNE 2023
Applications can be submitted for five different tracks of programming.
Qualifying programming will offer a fun, engaging, social, and educational experience which connects participants with their Jewish identities and Israel.
Ukrainian Jewish participants may be added into existing Jewish camps or participate in camps designated exclusively for them.
- Providers will receive full funding from Mosaic United per Ukrainian Jewish participant.
- A participant may not participate in more than one budgeted track.
Funding per track per participant
- Day Camp: $45 per day
- Overnight Camp: $80 per day
- Family Camp: $85 per day
- Weekend Retreat / Shabbaton: $95 per day
- Pre-Camp Seminar for Counselors: $85 per day
This initiative is supported by the
Diaspora Affairs and Combating Antisemitism Ministry
Projected RFP Schedule
The timetable will be determined by Mosaic at its sole discretion and may be updated by Mosaic from time to time, and at any time, including after the selection of the providers.
- RFP publication: 17 May 2023
- Clarification period: 28 May 2023
- Application deadline: 2 June 2023
- Contracting and target-setting with accepted providers: 4-30 June 2023
- Milestone 1 (projections): 6 July 2023
- Milestone 2 (actuals): 28 September 2023
For clarifications, contact email@example.com.